We went to lunch with our Brother Blake and Kensey to this restraunt called Cravings in Downtown Queen Creek. Outside was a little water feature. We were all chatting away and when we turned around the kids had started to play in it. So cute! Gunnar, Braxton, Laynie and Breckyn had a blast. Paige made the comment "look at us rednecks lettin our kids play in the little pond." Thats probably excactly what people were thinking OH WELL!! We also pulled out the slide for the kids to play on. Braxton and Clayton didn't know what to think of it.
Gunnar sure had a blast going up and down with out having to share with any other kids. Finally they all ended up playing in the bottom like a little splash pool. Good times. Honestly the best days were spent hanging with Paige and the kids. Braxton and Gunnar played soo well together. They would just chase eachother around grandmas house and laugh and GIGGLE!!
Gunnar did try to teach Braxton how to play football but Brax wasn't that interested. Paige flew home today and I have to say I am so sad to see her go. I miss her so much and wish she would just move home.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Maybe she will come back sooner rather than later! I love Brody's bedding by the way!
I want her to come home too. Maybe someday. I want to see Brody's bedding. Maybe you need to post a pic.
Post a Comment