Saturday, August 2, 2008

Gunnars 4th Birthday!

Can you believe that Gunnar is actually 4 yrs old. I can't. My little Preemie is growing up on me. He is such a sweet little boy. He is going through some growing pains from getting a new brother and all. He was quite spoiled for 3 1/2 yrs. But has grown tremendously since Brody came in January. He is very independent and stubborn just like his mommy. We had his party the night before his actual birthday as I had to work on the 23rd. On Thursday we were at my store and he says "Mom what day is it?" I replied it is Thursday. He said "Oh man we missed my birthday we will have to get me another cake." I tried and tried to explain that we had his birthday the day before because I had to work but he just didn't get it. Almost 2 weeks later he still wants another cake. Working in the Bakery doesn't help. He just thinks I can just bring one home. He had a blast at his party. Being the center of attention and all. He shares his birthday with my sister Darcy. My friend at work made the cake for them and it turned out perfect. Darcy just started work in a construction office so the Cake suited them both. Thanks to all of you who made it to the party, We really appreciate your Love and Support.

1 comment:

The Brock Family said...

That is such an awesome cake! Looks like oyu had fun!