Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Eatin Bananas!!

So this past week was a rough one with Brody. He cut 2 teeth with in 1 day of each other. To say he was a beast is an understatement. He was just plain miserable. So was mommy. One day he had a major meltdown and it took me 1 hour to settle him down. Of course this was on a day when I needed to go into town. He wouldn't nurse or sit with me, I would put him down and he would scream. Finally I put him in the sink on the bathroom counter and He was just fine after that. I had to take a picture as I think I have a similar one of all my kids. The sink is now one of his favorite places. He likes to watch me get ready and play with the mirror.


Brody has been the toughest kid to get to eat anything other than Breastmilk. And he won't even take that out of a bottle. We have been trying for 2 months to get him to eat cereal, pears, apple sauce, ANYTHING! He would just scream as soon as you would put the spoon to his mouth. With me working we really need him eating something. Well finally yesterday I got him to eat like 4 or 5 spoonfuls of bananas for breakfast. I tried again in the evening and he ate almost a half of a tub of it. Funny thing is he didn't really like it but would move it around in his mouth and swallow. He spit out some as you can see in the pic but majority of it he kept in. We had to keep making him laugh so I could get the spoon up there with out him batting it away. We all thought his little faces were hilarious.

No comments: