
Well for those of you who don't know I have gone back to work. I am actually enjoying my time away some nights. If only I can get rid of the sore FEET! I work for Fry's in the bakery department. Not really what I expected but that's OK.
My new store opens up on the 2nd of July and Friday we had a big kickoff for all employees and their families. It was at 8:00 am and we decided to go to that and then take off to Snowflake for Uncle Brandon's Wedding. Well the Breakfast line proved to be too long for my little ones and we decided to head out early. Good thing cuz they had the water slides going already and guess what little to no lines. The kids had a blast running up and down, up and down. I am sad though as Hayden has decided he is too big to play on that stuff in front of other people. Oh I don't want them to grow up.I wonder if the younger ones will think I go to work and get to play on the slides. Funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment