skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Maddies Big Hair Cut!!
Uncle Brandon is getting married this weekend and Maddie is the Flower Girl. I wanted her to get her hair cut before the wedding and so I called my trusty hair girl Liz to get us both in. Maddie kept telling me she wanted it short. But silly mom thought she would get scared and only get it trimmed. As you can see I was wrong. She wanted it whacked off and look how cute it is. I love that hair cut and have had it myself many times. Gunnar saw it this morning and said it looked WIERD. I don't think sooo. She looks adorable. 
I think Maddie really enjoyed the mom and Daughter time. I did too. We went and got her shoes to go with her dress and did dinner too. We wanted to get our toes done but ran out of time. Thanks Maddie for a great night out.
1 comment:
Looks Great, Maddie. Bailee and I have always enjoyed mom and daughter days out.
Post a Comment